Re: [Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations

From: Felipe López
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 09:34:41 -0500

2014-02-02 Fastlink <address@hidden>:
Hi Felipe,

I meant I though about backing my translations up to make sure they do
not disappear in case the server of gnewsense gets broken. It was hard
work to make all those docs and I really want them to be saved in
reserve copies.

You can save pages in wiki syntax using "More actions → Save". If you want to use them as you do in gNewSense website you can download MoinMoin and run/install it locally or anywhere else.

I regularly put hardware information to h-node, but what I asked
about as a different things. My idea was to setup my computer to be of
service of gnewsense, e.g. for keeping repositories etc. I need how-tos
for complete dummy.

I see. Sam is the sys admin, maybe he can answer :)

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/