[Gnewsense-dev] Documenting gNewSense processes

From: Felipe López
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Documenting gNewSense processes
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:00:54 -0500

Hi,

I started a new page in the wiki called Processes [1] to document the different processes that are needed to keep gNewSense alive. I linked to it from the HowToHelp [2] page to give it more visibility, so that new contributors can get more specific info about what they can do or learn to help gNewSense.

I added Packaging [3] and PackagePatching [4] to the list of processes and was wondering if I can rename these pages to make them children of the Processes page. This is to make use of the website breadcrumbs. Sam?

Any comments about the page are welcomed,

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Processes
[2] http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp
[3] http://www.gnewsense.org/Packaging
[4] http://www.gnewsense.org/PackagePatching