Re: [Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations

From: Fastlink
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:40:55 +0200

Hi Sam,

I changed names of pages to new format. i.e. <lang>/Original/PageName
and updated other internal links.

Also I managed to translate most of pages including
http://gnewsense.org/ru and created several images as well.

In my opinion, Russian translation is absolutely ready to be available
in pop-up menu so if you and others agree, I would be happy to see it
along with other languages. Russian is written as "Русский". Please
use it.

Best regards,

zamah

Original message was created by Sam Geeraerts
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 22:41:39 +0100
Subject: Re: RFC: Translations