Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Website : Credits vs WhoHacksWhat

From: Felipe López
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Website : Credits vs WhoHacksWhat
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 17:48:03 -0500

2014/1/1 Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>
Op Mon, 30 Dec 2013 09:32:22 -0500
schreef Felipe López <address@hidden>:

> When I started the Credits page, the intention was to merge
> WhoHacksWhat with it [1]. I left WhoHacksWhat untouched, though,
> because Karl said that this page was not intended to give credit [2].
> I still think we could merge people listed in WhoHacksWhat with the
> Credits page, and then redirect WhoHacksWhat to Credits. But, if that
> is not possible, then WhoHacksWhat should be updated.

I think nobody's all that attached to the WhoHacksWhat page. Merging
and redirecting is fine by me.

I finished moving contributors from WhoHacksWhat to Credits and added a redirect from the former to the latter.

I'll keep adding to Credits contributors lost in outdated wiki pages and old mail messages as I find them.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/