Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installing Gnewsense on Macbook Air, keyboard dead d

From: 白い熊
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installing Gnewsense on Macbook Air, keyboard dead during install
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 18:36:35 +0100

Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:
>Press Tab at the boot menu, add "priority=low" at the end of the line
>and press Enter to boot. That should give you more control of the
>(live) installer process.

Thanks a lot, this is it, it does give a bettet control of the process.

However, and this caught me by surprise, when the Grub install fails to
/dev/sda it doesn't give me the option to select an alternate location. Only
asks whether to try again, or proceed without - which would be fine, as I could
install Grub manually later... But it doesn't proceed without and doesn't
finalize the install, setup the users etc.

So close...

Can I overcome this somehow.

--
address@hidden