Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installing Gnewsense on Macbook Air, keyboard dead d

From: 白い熊@相撲 道
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Installing Gnewsense on Macbook Air, keyboard dead during install
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 10:47:22 +0100

On 2013-12-08 18:40, Loïc Vaumerel wrote:
I remember having similar issue on a desktop machine.
I solved the problem by disabling UEFI boot (switch to the legacy boot
mode at the BIOS/UEFI level).

Ahhh, this is bad news indeed. These new Macbooks basically only support their version of UEFI boot, so can't disable it.

If you find a solution, please keep us posted. It may be interesting
to add a MAC section in the install guide.

I'm still thinking it must be possible to initiate expert install from the live session. Have been searching for Debian info on this, but so far no luck.
--
白い熊@相撲道