[Gnewsense-dev] Logo

From: Leonardo D
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Logo
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 14:59:25 +0200

Hi, I wish to bring this forth to your attention, and maybe receive some clarification.

the current gNewSense logo (ball with ring around it) is a satanic symbol, it represents Saturn with its rings,
I won't delve into explaining the link between Saturn and Satanism, you can research that yourselves,
all I will say is that Saturn is considered the satanists God.

nowadays satanists are everywhere, especially in governments, religious organizations, and other positions of power,
I am pretty much certain that peoples freedom is the complete opposite of what they want.

I would suggest to investigate whoever designed or provided the new logo, and look into his intentions,
since I see nothing wrong with the old tree logo.