[Gnewsense-dev] Proposal: Adding a Credits page to the Web Site

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Proposal: Adding a Credits page to the Web Site
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:22:05 -0500

Hi,

I've written a proposal to add a Credits page to the Web site. The following is a summary, but you can read the proposal page in the wiki [1].

«This is a proposal to add a Credits page to the website listing all the people who have contributed or still contribute to gNewSense in any field. This page would be filled initially with all the people listed in the WhoHacksWhat page. The WhoHacksWhat page would become obsolete after all the people there have been moved to the Credits page.

The main reason for proposing the Credits page as a replacement for WhoHacksWhat is that the name "Credits" seems more appropriate and easier to translate into other languages. Also, the name "Credits", in contrast with "WhoHacksWhat", does not imply that the people mentioned are still active in the project.»

I'd like to know what you think. If you agree with the proposal, I'll start a new task in Savannah [2] to implement the changes.

Thanks,

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Development/Proposals/AddCreditsPage
[2] https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?group=gnewsense

--