Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Updated the document About gNewSense for version 3

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Updated the document About gNewSense for version 3
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 20:12:13 +1000

Felipe Lopez <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finished updating the document About gNewSense [1]. I tried to make
> it simple, so that it serves as a summary for people new to the system.
>
> With the update, I also made some changes to other pages that are

They all look great :)

> * History page [2]. I found this page lost in the wiki, so I put a
> link to it in the document cover [1].

wow, wow, wow! Thats a blast from the past. I note the page has been dormant
for 5.5 years (I must be getting old, I remember it being created :)). Perhaps
we should update it to include some newer events - any thoughts?
The content there could quite easily be an 'early years' sub page or section in
its own right.

> I hope I didn't exceeded my prerrogatives here. Comments and
> suggestions are welcome.

> [1]: http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/3/AboutgNewSense
> [2]: http://www.gnewsense.org/History

Looking really good, I particularly like all the pictures in the about
gNewSense pages :)
thanks,
kk