[Gnewsense-dev] Proposal: Improving Development Page Structure

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Proposal: Improving Development Page Structure
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 15:36:43 -0500

Hi,

I've written a proposal [1] with what I think could help improve the current
Development page [2] in the website.

"This is a proposal to restructure the content of the current Development page
in the hope that it will be easier for potential developers to get involved and
for old developers to navigate.

The idea is to make it easier to get an overview of gNewSense development,
provide quick information on how to join the development team, and link to a
development book that documents the guidelines, processes and procedures of all
development activities."

I'd like to know what you think. If you agree with the proposal, I'll start a
new task in Savannah [3] to implement the changes.

Thanks,

[1]: http://www.gnewsense.org/Development/Proposals/ImproveDevelopmentPageStructureI
[2]: http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp
[3]: https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?group=gnewsense