[Gnewsense-dev] Website page for requests

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Website page for requests
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:46:07 -0500

Hi,

I just found a Requests page [1] in the website that reads:

"Add any wiki or site edit requests here, followed by your signature (use @SIG@ to automatically append a signature). "

I was thinking that maybe the Savannah Support Request manager [2] could be used for that, and not only for gNewSense wiki or website, but for any other gNewSense component.

The Support Request Manager is targeted at end-users, so any person with an account in Savannah should be able to submit requests and receive follow-ups via email.

We could give information in the Support page [3] about using the Support Manager.

What do you think?

[1]: http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/Requests
[2]: https://savannah.nongnu.org/userguide/?file=ch04.html#id2469778
[3]: http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/GetHelp