[Gnewsense-dev] Confirmation emails are being sent now. Thank you!

From: Troye J
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Confirmation emails are being sent now. Thank you!
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:34:37 -0400

Apparently that mail I sent to them about their Python app being broken fixed things. The confirmation email was FINALLY sent. So they ignored my support request on the mailing list, fixed it silently, and didnt even respond to me. Great!

If I wasn't a bugger I would not have noticed it.

Although, I had to use a new login name.