Re: [Gnewsense-dev] I contacted Savannah

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] I contacted Savannah
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 16:37:05 -0500

2013/8/12 Troye J <address@hidden>
I think that Savannah is broken, or at least new user signups are. Upon completing the signup form, the python app showed me an exception in the "Confirmation" page. It was somewhere along the lines of "Invalid index" or something else like that. Then it spit out the path to the app '/usr/src/ ....' in regards to the error, namely line 313.

So that could be why there have not been any confirmation emails being sent out.

Thanks.

Also, I emailed the Savannah mailing list and no response yet....

Can I ask gnewsense-dev subscribers how do they get in contact with Savannah devs when they need to?

I already saw the email you sent to savannah-users list. That's the appropriate place to get help with you current
problem. Just give them some time, they will help you.

You should contact Savannah devs only if you want to become a Savannah hacker.