[Gnewsense-dev] Website theme

From: Andrew R .
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Website theme
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 19:40:43 +1000

I just noticed the new theme for gNewSense.org. Very nice! The colours
suit the 3.0 theme very well. I am assuming Felipe Lopez created it?

I noticed two minor issues with the theme when I changed my default theme:

On smaller screens, the breadcrumbs go over the top bookmarks,
especially on pages with longer titles. This may be because of the
absolute positioning. I think you could use display: table-cell to fix
this (but that won't work in IE8 and below, and I am guessing might not
work in Iceweasel 3.5).

The other minor issue is the text at the bottom of the page, which is
black on a grey background.

Other than that, I like the theme very much.

--
Andrew Roffey     http://andrew.roffey.org
GPG fingerprint   F9E6 E6C4 0080 85F4 0E30 B0D9 7F7B DC7F 9657 B073

The Right To Read - https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/right-to-read.html