Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Access to development machine for contributors

From: samy boutayeb
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Access to development machine for contributors
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:32:43 +0200

Le mardi 11 juin 2013 à 21:56 +0000, Marek Buras a écrit :

> I'll ask GNA hackers about it. Access to the cross compiler would be great too
> since I don't have lemote hardware and I've failed to create my cross
> compiling
> toolchain before I had to move.

The Compile farm gives access to lemote hardware too.

According to http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm :

Datacenter tetaneutral.net http://tetaneutral.net/ , Toulouse, FRANCE,
Static public IP and IPv6
gcc49        2TB   4x0.9  GHz ICT Loongson 3A / 2 GB RAM / prototype
board / Debian mipsel

Regards,

Samy