Re: [Gnewsense-dev] patch liferea

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] patch liferea
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 23:21:11 +0200

Op Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:41:45 +0000
schreef Marek Buras <address@hidden>:

> What do you think about replacing firefox with Debian's web browser
> handler (x-www-browser) in this patch? If firefox is considered non
> free (according to FSDG) such approach should solve the issue.

Good point. The firefox command is an alias for iceweasel, but the
caption can be seen as a recommendation for the real Firefox. The same
goes for Mozilla, a.k.a. Seamonkey for which Iceape is the equivalent.
It would be nice to see these 2 patched also, if only for consistency
within the distro.

Anthony, would you like to include this in your patch or shall I commit
your last version and leave firefox/mozilla to fix at a later time?