[Gnewsense-dev] Parkes alpha 2

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Parkes alpha 2
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:41:00 +0200

I'm proud to announce the second alpha release of upcoming version 3.0, codenamed Parkes. This release includes support for the Lemote Yeeloong (x86 installers remain unchanged). My original plan to patch Debian's kernel to work on the Yeeloong didn't work out, so I used GNU Linux-libre 3.5.3 instead. Hopefully this won't cause too many issues.

The installer is available at [1]. You can find updated instructions on the website [2]. Yeeloong owners are invited to test this new installer image.

[1] http://beta.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-three/installer/current/
[2] http://www.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS

Regards,
Sam