[Gnewsense-dev] `libmozjs2d` and `xulrunner` of parkes repository: 404 N

From: Arthur Chan
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] `libmozjs2d` and `xulrunner` of parkes repository: 404 Not Found
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 10:45:29 +0800

Hi all,

I am using parkes (x86). When I would like to install `icedtea6-plugins`, I had encountered the following error:

address@hidden:~$ sudo apt-get install icedtea6-plugin
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  bzip2 libpaper-utils libjbig2dec0 lpr libcupsimage2 gsfonts libpaper1 wdiff
  libmozjs2d xulrunner-1.9.1
  icedtea6-plugin libmozjs2d xulrunner-1.9.1
0 upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 7,753 kB/7,833 kB of archives.
After this operation, 20.8 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
Err http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-three/gnewsense/ parkes/main libmozjs2d i386 1.9.1.16-6
  404  Not Found
Err http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-three/gnewsense/ parkes/main xulrunner-1.9.1 i386 1.9.1.16-6
  404  Not Found
Failed to fetch http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-three/gnewsense/pool/main/i/iceweasel/libmozjs2d_1.9.1.16-6_i386.deb  404  Not Found
Failed to fetch http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-three/gnewsense/pool/main/i/iceweasel/xulrunner-1.9.1_1.9.1.16-6_i386.deb  404  Not Found

I have the following in my sources.list:

address@hidden:/etc/apt$ cat sources.list
deb http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-three/gnewsense parkes main

Any ideas?
Shall this be reported in the bug tracker? Under which category?

Thanks.

--
Arthur Chan

Please avoid sending me files in Microsoft Office formats.
Instead, please send me plain text, ODF or PDF.