Re: [Gnewsense-dev] LibrePlanet e-mail

From: Aurelien Desbrieres
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] LibrePlanet e-mail
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 07:49:25 +0200

On Sat, 2011-05-14 at 20:34 -0400, Rbridgew wrote:
> Aurelien,
>
> I am interested to join your Libre Kernel group.  I may, after some coming up
> to speed, be able to assist with some coding skills, if needed.  My
> experiences with embedded systems may come in handy at lower levels sooner
> than later.

You are welcome!

Can you provide a Linux-libre for other type of hardware like x86_64,
mipsel or other?

> I am also looking very hard at helping the gNewSense team, but surely will
> need more ramp up in that arena.

I am not in the gNewSense dev team, but i help this project like some
other as i can.

I have join this mail as you can see to the gNewSense dev team.
Feel free to ask them at irc.freenode.net #gnewsense #gnewsense-dev
and have a look at https://savannah.gnu.org the gNewSense project is
there.

> I have been too long simply wishing the Free Software community well, from
> the bench.

Feel free to join us on http://www.identi.ca too

Have fun & be free!

--