Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bug upstreaming primer

From: Graziano
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bug upstreaming primer
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 08:18:22 +0100

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 20:23:12 +1030, Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:18:52 +0100
Graziano <address@hidden> wrote:

 On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:01:13 +1030, Karl Goetz <address@hidden>
 wrote:

>>  I linked it to its own page with some general information:
>>
>>  http://www.gnewsense.org/BugForwarding

Just a note for those following along: please
use address@hidden as the user when submitting bugs. It will
allow us to track them easier.

Current set is at:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/address@hidden;tag=libreplanet;tag=gns

We want future tickets to be available through:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/address@hidden;tag=libreplanet;tag=gns

I just added the above info in the Development team page on the bug reporting section:

http://www.gnewsense.org/DevelopmentTeam

I meant to put the upstream bug link in the gnewsense bug entry on
savannah, but if people are willing to maintain it on the wiki [as
well], i'm fine with that too.
kk

Ah ok now I got it.

--