[Gnewsense-dev] metad testing repo and gpl ghostscript

From: Kete
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] metad testing repo and gpl ghostscript
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:54:54 -0400

Hello, is there anything I can do to help build a gNS 3 repo based on
Debian testing? It's not an unstable repo, and I'd like to get new features
as they come out but still use gNS.

Also, if y'all use GPL Ghostscript, then you'll probably want to switch to
GNU Ghostscript because somehow, even though it's GPL, it uses
restrictive Adobe files for fonts, and I know Debian uses it b/c it's on my
box. Libre Planet has a whole page of packages like this at
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines