Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Avaneya

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Avaneya
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 23:46:36 +0200

Kip Warner schreef:
Hey lists,

I'm a developer working on the Avaneya project, a cerebral sci-fi for
GNU that takes place on Mars. Although the project is a while away from
completion, some of you might be interested to know that we plan a
gNewSense port for a variety of hardware, including mipsel. We have
some hardware from the kind folks at Lemote to help this happen. This
is important to us because we value freedom.

Game website:
https://www.avaneya.com

Interesting. Specifically targeting the Yeeloong is great, too bad gNewSense doesn't have the video driver yet.

Your FAQ says multiplayer mode will be (non-gratis) SaaS, which makes me a bit sceptical. Good luck with the project, nevertheless.