[Gnewsense-dev] Fw: Loongson updates

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Fw: Loongson updates
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:09:45 +0930

Hi all!
This is good news for us, for those who dont follow debian-mips :)
kk

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 19:23:18 +0200
From: Andreas Barth <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Loongson updates

Hi,

recently Matthias Klose updated binutils and gcc-4.4 on my request so
that fix-loongson2f-nop is used by default. As the current unstable
package of gcc-4.4 is already build with that enabled, I could now
successfully build binutils (and other packages) in an default debian
chroot. This is a huge progress!

However, there are still two issues I'd like to get resolved (speaking
about a loongson 2f minipc):

(trim some questions)

Andi