Re: [Gnewsense-dev] installable on mipsel again

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] installable on mipsel again
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 19:26:02 +0930

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 12:03:15 +0200
Graziano Sorbaioli <address@hidden> wrote:

(no need for a cc, i read the list ;))

> Karl Goetz ha scritto:
> > hi all,
> > Sorry about the delay, but we should be able to install gNS on
> > yeeloong again.
> >
> > If you have an error where you are unable to get a release file from
> > the mirror, reply back to this thread and let us know.
> > kk
>

> It hangs for me after installation has completed.

:(
Not that I was saying it would work, just install ;)

> When I reboot it shows grub then loads the first kernel (I installed
> using 2.6.32.9), it shows the GNU/Linux-libre 100%freedom logo and
> hangs there.

I've not tried with that kernel, so i cant comment on if it'll work.

We do have a lot of different kernels, all of which work in different
ways. would be nice to sort that mess out sometime.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au