Re: [Gnewsense-dev] installable on mipsel again

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] installable on mipsel again
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 12:03:15 +0200

Karl Goetz ha scritto:
hi all,
Sorry about the delay, but we should be able to install gNS on yeeloong
again.

If you have an error where you are unable to get a release file from
the mirror, reply back to this thread and let us know.
kk

It hangs for me after installation has completed.

When I reboot it shows grub then loads the first kernel (I installed using 2.6.32.9), it shows the GNU/Linux-libre 100%freedom logo and hangs there.

Gra.