Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Helping with gNewSense

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Helping with gNewSense
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:59:00 +0200

Richard Stallman schreef:
    Hi, Richard.  I would like to help whoever is responsible for
    accessibility in gNewSense.  I think I can share what works in Vinux
    to help gNewSense work well for the blind.

Currently there is nobody working on accessibility in gNewSense. Please share your ideas about this and ways of how you would implement them.

Subscribing to this mailing list would be a good idea.