Re: [Gnewsense-dev] ogg123 fails on 1-channel files

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] ogg123 fails on 1-channel files
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:47:50 -0400

    I could play the small file on my YeeLoong. Maybe it's related to ALSA
    instead of vorbis-tools. Did you try another player besides ogg123 and
    alsaplayer (e.g. audacious)?

I don't have `audacious' installed; did you mean `audacity'?
I read the original losing file into Audacity, with no errors.
Audacity plays it fine too.

The problem appears to happen only in ogg123, but that doesn't prove the
problem is not in another package.