Re: 答复: 答复: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gN ewSense-MIPS and SiliconMotion video

From: Octavio Rossell
Subject: Re: 答复: 答复: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gN ewSense-MIPS and SiliconMotion video driver
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 09:15:19 -0430

Teddy: how can we help to get this driver have a better performance ?

Is there any documentation (of the Hardware) available to make easy the
development of a better driver ? If it exist ¿where can we found it?

Teddy Wang escribió:
>     Now our new SM502 and SM712 driver can support latest XServer. But the
> new SM712 driver doesn't test in the loongson platform.  The new SM502
> Xserver driver you used in the AIO platform also can support latest Xserver.

 | ((__-^^-,-^^-__))    Octavio Rossell Tabet               |
 |  `-_---' `---_-'     address@hidden                  |
 |   `--|o` 'o|--'      http://octavio.gnu.org.ve           |
 |      \  `  /         irc.gnu.org.ve #gnu                 |
 |       .:  :.         Usuario de GNU/Linux: 278860        |
 |       :o_o:          Huella: FC69 551B ECB9 62B0 D992    |
 |        "-"                   BE57 B551 2497 C78B 870A    |