Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense-MIPS and SiliconMotion video driver

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense-MIPS and SiliconMotion video driver
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 22:27:42 +0100

(It seems this one got lost in the lists filters.)

From: Teddy Wang <address@hidden>
Hi, yanhua,

 Now the Siliconmotion driver in freedesktop port can support higher X
server. It can support SM712 and SM502. You can refer to
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-siliconmotion/

Best Regards,
Teddy Wang 王力强
Silicon Motion, Inc. (China)