[Gnewsense-dev] yeeloong-base package changes

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] yeeloong-base package changes
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 23:21:43 +1030

hi,

thought i'd let you know about some changes in the recent
yeeloong-base (and upcoming update) incase people don't bother with
changelogs ;)

* check for a pmon boot file (/boot.cfg or /boot/boot.cfg). if one
doesn't exist, creates /boot/boot.cfg loading grub.

If you don't want to boot with grub, blank the file (remove its
contents), or put in the kernel you do want to boot per the
GnewsenseToMips page.

* Init script checks for /etc/defaults/start-wifi . if it exists, and
contains WIFI_ON_BOOT=false, it will not attempt to enable wifi on boot.

there was another change i planned, but it escapes me right now.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au