[Gnewsense-dev] Re: [lemote] Gnash snapshots for Lemote

From: Danny Clark
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [lemote] Gnash snapshots for Lemote
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:55:56 -0500

Rob Savoye wrote:
> I don't know if anyone uses these, but I build regular snapshots of
> Gnash as debs, and stick them here:
> http://www.getgnash.org/packages/snapshots/debian/lenny/. For anyone
> wanting to keep more up to date with Gnash (and realizing they're
> snapshots from trunk), these should make it much easier. These are also
> built with several experimental features enabled, like the current AVM2
> (swf v9 & v10) work, the new GTK & Python widgets, KDE4 plugin support,
> and memory reduction in the Garbage collector.
>
> The current version in Debian-mipsel is 0.8.4, which is close to a year
> out of date. Many more things work much better in the current releases,
> so I figured I'd let people know these are available.
>
>     - rob -

If you (or someone else) could identify a specific build that has been
tested a bit and is known to work with the obvious popular sites,
perhaps that could be included by default in gNewSense metad mipsel.

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny