[Gnewsense-dev] Re: Linux 2.6.31.6 for Loongson

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Linux 2.6.31.6 for Loongson
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:05:13 -0500

This may be useful in more tuning of the gnewsense for yeeloong kernel
options (looks like rmh (aka nyu) are already on the cc, but thought
others on this list may be interested).

In general if you are interested in yeeloong development you probably
want to be on http://groups.google.com/group/loongson-dev