Re: [Gnewsense-dev] mesa 7.0.3 rc2 - some files licenses

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] mesa 7.0.3 rc2 - some files licenses
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:20:13 +1030

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 12:15:38 +0100
ben <address@hidden> wrote:

> I recently made an effort to get some other of Kilgard's code
> relicensed [1]. Kilgard was not very helpful, unfortunately.
> (I wouldn't have bothered contacting him if i had read [2] before.)
>
> ben
>
> [1] http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00362
> [2] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=131997

   * Changed the notice in debian/copyright regarding the right to
     distribute modified binaries, now blessed by Mark "Just Because
I'm A CG Genius Doesn't Mean I'm Not A Stubborn Arsehole" Kilgard.
(Closes: #131997)

I wonder if this means we can also distribute glut under the same terms
(since hes said thats what was intended), or if we need to be careful
with it too.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)