Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Status of Document "About gNewSense"

From: Zach Oglesby
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Status of Document "About gNewSense"
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:18:50 +0200

Quoting Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo <address@hidden>:

El dom, 16-08-2009 a las 21:27 +0200, Zach Oglesby escribió:
Quoting Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo <address@hidden>:

> Following is the current status of this project[1]:
>
> 1. Open the project for the document (Done)
> 2. Propose the structure (In progress)
> 3. Define the final structure
> 4. Propose the content
> 5. Write a draft
> 6. Revise and improve
> 7. Convert the final document to DocBook if necessary
> 8. Commit it to gNewSense in Savannah
>
> I think we can start to submit proposals for the structure of this
> document.
>
> I already put my proposal in the page of the project.
>
> 1. http://wiki.gnewsense.org/DocumentationProjects/AboutgNewSense

I already made a note on the wiki, but this looks good to me, I think
we should actually work out of the repo and not the wiki so we can
keep the formatting easier (plus I would rather use emacs, the a
browser).

Also an additional step would be get it packaged and added to gNS. Its
no good it we write and it never makes it into the OS.

Ok, then I'd change the steps for this project in particular to:

1. Open the project (Done)
2. Make directory for the project in the repository
3. Define the structure in DocBook (In progress)
4. Write a draft
5. Revise and improve
6. Package final document and add it to gNS

For steps 3 to 5 we commit changes directly to the repository.

If you think this steps are ok I will change the Task list in the
project page to reflect this changes.

So I am trying to push this to bzr but I am having no luck.
'bzr push sftp://address@hidden/srv/bzr/gnewsense/about-gnewsense'

Can anyone help me with this?

--
Zach Oglesby