Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Improving gNS "Help and Support"

From: Zach Oglesby
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Improving gNS "Help and Support"
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 16:19:32 +0200

Quoting Karl Goetz <address@hidden>:

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:28:37 -0500
Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo <address@hidden> wrote:

El mié, 24-06-2009 a las 15:37 +0300, Osama KM escribió:
> Hello, GNUers.

Hello, Osama and all.

I'd like to help with this.

I made the following list of the documents that I, as a user, would
like to find in the Help System. I think they should be DocBook
documents to be able to include them more easily in the operating
system and in the Web site. Plus, they would be easier to translate
too.

***
=About gNewSense=
=Test-drive and Installation Manual=
=Hardware Compatibility Manual=
=User Manual=
=Customizing Manual=
=CookBook=
=Problems and Solutions=
***

It was (indirectly) brought to my attention that theres no contributing
manual.
Perhaps that would be a valuable addition. It needn't be huge, but an
understanding of the process, and some idea where to look on the wiki
for extra info would be a good start.
kk

Added to the wiki.
--