[Gnewsense-dev] latest mipsel kernel but no title bar

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] latest mipsel kernel but no title bar
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 20:09:37 +0200

Hi all,

yesterday I installed gnewsense metad mipsel using our latest initrd and
vmlinux-2.6.27.7-libre kernel recently recompiled by nyu.

Installation went fine. Now you are able to see tasksel during the
installation process, select "desktop" and install it without the
pkgsel-desktop hack anymore.

Thank you very much nyu. Great job!

When I rebooted, X didn't start so I had to remove the
xserver-xorg-siliconmotion-video package and then X was able to start.

NOW the only problem I have is this one: as you can see from the
attachment, no matter which application I open, the title bar is not
displayed and I am NOT able to move the window using ALT+left click as I
usually did in all previous releases.

Could you help me please?

--
Graziano Sorbaioli  |  http://sorbaioli.org