[Gnewsense-dev] Expanding metad archive

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Expanding metad archive
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 22:41:17 +0930

Hi all,
After a discussion with Robert we've decided to add i386 and amd64 to
gNS metad.
They are an experimental release, and provided purely for development
purposes. They _are_ _not_ intended for the general public. No support
for installs using these architectures will be available.

For mirrors: This is about 16 additional GiB, which will be added
Tuesday (US time) at the earliest.

Thanks,
kk

--