Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense teams, know your new homes

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense teams, know your new homes
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 15:24:29 -0500

I changed the info about the Website Translators and Local Communities
in the How to help page[1] of the wiki. What I did was to move the info
about the former into the list of projects of the later[2].

Each local community project in the list link to a page in English that
gives an overview of the community. I suggest to keep that page short.

Any suggestion about this change is welcome.

Bye!

1. http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp
2. http://wiki.gnewsense.org/CommunitiesProjects/CommunitiesProjects