Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Improving gNS "Help and Support"

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Improving gNS "Help and Support"
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 18:28:46 +0930

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:37:45 +0300
Osama KM <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello, GNUers.

Hi,

> What does Free Software Movement need the most right now is raising
> the awareness of free software social movement. This can only happen
> if we can reach as much people as we can, by writing articles, drawing
> artworks and launching more free software events.

Arguably, it needs more actions to go with the words being thrown
around.

> I'm not good as an English writer, so I won't be able to write
> original documentations, but definitely I'll review the original texts
> and translate them to the Arabic language.

I suggest you work on some documentation, getting a team together if
you can.
There is a bug to get wiki -> shipped documentation in sync, but that
may be a red herring for your working.

As for not being good at English - thats what review is for. Doco gets
produced, people get involved, and your English improves!.

> Thank you for what you've done!

I look forward to seeing you hacking :)
kk

--
Sent mobile, appologies for no GPG sig.
Sent offline, appologies if its already been answered better.