[Gnewsense-dev] overlay APT URI no longer needed in mipsel-l

From: Robert Millan
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] overlay APT URI no longer needed in mipsel-l
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:13:25 +0200

Hi,

This is to announce that the overlay URI in the mipsel-l / yeeloong port:

  deb http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-mipsel-l/overlay mipsel-l main

is from now on no longer necessary, as it has been merged into the main
"pruned-upstream" archive.  This simplifies (internally) a number of things
in the install process.

Next time I build the netboot install images, I'll make sure it's not
included.

Although it will continue to be updated & maintained for the time being, it's
recommended that you remove it, since it will just waste time & bandwidth when
running apt.

--
Robert Millan