Re: [Gnewsense-dev] kernel panick with linux-ec-yeeloong

From: yanhua
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] kernel panick with linux-ec-yeeloong
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:21:19 +0800

cuicb,
Please check the linux-ec-yeeloong_20090411-2_mipsel.deb, and test it in our machines。
fxzhang 写道:
could you post the panic information?
address@hidden 写道:
Hi,

After installing the linux-ec-yeeloong_20090411-2_mipsel.deb package, I got a
kernel panick in various situations:
- randomly after booting the system
- after the "Setting up ALSA 0" message during boot
- after pressing the Fn key + F5 in order to reactivate the wireless, since it
seemed down (I noted that the wifi LED was off)
- after unplugging the AC adaptator plug (I got the battery icon showing that
the battery was 100% full and I wanted to see what happened )
- randomly

Then, I uninstalled the linux-ec-yeeloong package. Since then, I have a normal
behavior (same as before the installation of linux-ec).

Best regards

Samy