[Gnewsense-dev] Installing mips port to Yeeloong continues to fail

From: ziro
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Installing mips port to Yeeloong continues to fail
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 22:30:40 +0900

I have been trying to install gnewsense-mips-l to Yeeloong 8089B for
several days.  I connected my Yeeloong to my NAT router and followed the
instructions in http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS and
then the Debian Installer booted correctly.  However, after it
configured the network via DHCP, it said it failed to download a file
and stop. Changing the mirror did not work, because it seems that it
requires downloading another file.  I tried it again and again, but the
results were the same.  Fortunately I magaged to save the log generated
by D-I (via network!), which I attached to this post.

I think my NAT router is working properly, because:
1) all of other computers can access the Internet via the NAT router
without special configuration,
2) with the default operating system Lemote provides, my Yeeloong can
connect to the Internet correctly, and
3) my router's log reports that the Yeeloong connected
archive.gnewsense.org.

I suspect that the problem is about signature, but I am not sure at
all.

What is wrong with my installation process?

I would appreciate your help.

Regards,
--
ziro <address@hidden>