Re: [Gnewsense-dev] maguilablue skin modified

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] maguilablue skin modified
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 22:53:04 +0200

Luis Felipe López Acevedo schreef:
Hello everyone,

I added more contrast to the main menu and corrected some syntax errors in the
style sheet.

Also, I found some lines in the CSS that may be causing the problem when using
Tables of Content so I commented them and now the TOCs work properly. The bug
report that describes this problem is in:

http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00269

To test a TOC with the new style sheet you can use this:

http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/gnewsense/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/DocumentationIndex

To download maguilablue2.2 skin:

http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/gns/maguilablue2.2.tar.gz

The style sheet still shows some errors when validating with W3C tools.

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions to improve the skin.

Bye,

Very nice indeed. Good job on the bug squashing. Are you going to close the bug report or would you like someone else to do it?

I'm confident that you can iron those validation errors out. Good luck.