Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: new gNewSense/MIPS netboot & archive

From: s . boutayeb
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: new gNewSense/MIPS netboot & archive
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:06:22 +0100

Quoting "junyi.hit" <address@hidden>:

> It is in the System->Preferences->Screen Resolution. It seems not a
> harmless error, since when opening the browser or drag the file-browser,
> it is refreshing so slowly obviously. Need I post a screenshot as the
> attachment?

Same number (O Hz) in the gns mipsel installation and in the debian installation
(netboot install similar to gns mipsel)
However, the installation resulting of the
http://bjlx.org.cn/loongson/loongson2_debian5_20090315.tar.bz2 shows the normal
frequency (60 Hz).

This said, the refreshing of the screen is comparable in the 3 installations,
who are similarly responsive.

Samy