Re: [Gnewsense-dev] How does gNewSense mipsel-looks like

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] How does gNewSense mipsel-looks like
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:24:49 +0100

Robert Millan schreef:
On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 08:46:27PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
Quoting Robert Millan <address@hidden>:

It's strange, in my setup the top left debian swirl was replaced by the
gNewSense logo, but not in yours.  Did you install gnewsense-pkgsel-desktop ?

What happens if you login as a pristine, newly created user?

After reinstallation, the first user + an additional user still have the debian
swirl on the left of the Application menu. Sorry for that!

What happens if you do:

  sudo cp /usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/distributor-logo.png
/usr/share/icons/gnome/48x48/places/distributor-logo.png

That didn't change anything for me. Just in case it's relevant: I had to do mkdir /usr/share/icons/gnome/48x48/places first.