Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Overview of the installations on the Lemote hardware

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Overview of the installations on the Lemote hardware
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 10:47:57 +0100

Robert Millan schreef:
On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 09:37:53PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
Quoting Robert Millan <address@hidden>:

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 10:08:31AM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
Hi all,

I have updated the gNewSenseToMips wiki with an overview of the
distributions/installations running on the Lemote hardware (both Yeeloong
laptop
and Fuloong mini box).

See: http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS#toc151
TBH, I think that page has way too much information.  It seems to contain
notes on just about anything related to Yeeloong, which is confusing.

Agreed

May I suggest creating a new page for such kind of resources, and then a
more straightforwarded one for the gNewSense / MIPS port?
Of course, you are right!

What do others think?  Is there someone else in favour or against my proposal?

In favour.