[Gnewsense-dev] Re: gns on yeeloong with gnome running

From: Danny Clark
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gns on yeeloong with gnome running
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 11:40:55 -0500

This is a good point - we probably need to also be pulling some stuff
from the dev.lemote.com apt repos for the lemote, not just the debian
lenny repositories. Besides the xorg stuff, I believe binutils and gcc
are different than on lenny.

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny