[Gnewsense-dev] How to spread the world about GNewSenseToMips?

From: s . boutayeb
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] How to spread the world about GNewSenseToMips?
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 00:15:04 +0100

Hi all,

I have exchanged recently with Werner Heuser, the guy behind tuxmobil.org, an
quite impressive information platform collecting "Linux Laptop & Notebook
Installation Guides".

He is quite curious about the Yeeloong laptop and is willing to publish a new
about our project if we can provide an installation report.

What do you think about this perspective? How far are we from a installation
guide? The gNewSenseToMips wiki page could be a starting point to this end...

Comments appreciated

Samy