Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Has anyone tried xorg-server-1.5.3 yet?

From: Tor at Shared Genius
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Has anyone tried xorg-server-1.5.3 yet?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:57:08 -1000

Zhang Le wrote:
On 02:31 Tue 17 Feb     , Zhang Le wrote:
ftp://www.bjlx.org.cn/loongson2f/lenny/xorg-server/

This source of siliconmotion driver does not compile in my gentoo system, I will
try to fix it. The error messages are as follows:
This looks rather like the situation I just ran into compiling something else: Dependency issues. In my case, I had installed the required component, but I had not run the command to update things and make make happy.

Tor
...snip...

Zhang, Le