[Gnewsense-dev] WIFI package for Yeeloong

From: Ye Tian
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] WIFI package for Yeeloong
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 23:26:40 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ye Tian <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: your mail to gnewsense-dev
To: Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix - <address@hidden>

Thanks!

Here is the link of WIFI binary file for Yeeloong , you can find it by the end of the first attachment:

http://www.lemote.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=21254&extra=page%3D1

I'm not clear about the location of the source...

so is there any one can try it ? i will try to lcoate the source soon.. or to figure out if this one is open source..